There are more than 200 a variety of varieties of mushrooms to be found growing on our world which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, points to the idea that, after eaten or brewed as a tea in the correct portion, these unexpected fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “magic mushrooms” ‒ can temporarily bring about pronounced changes to your basic cognitive process, vision and physical feelings.
The magic mushrooms belonging to these origina are basically found in tropical and subtropical areas and jungles. Extensively speaking, they can be found on every inhabitable country in a huge type of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most moist of jungles.
Most magic mushroom strains are different types of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most typically grown species. Consequently, dozens of different strains have come about over the ages. Quite a few psychonauts affirm that “a cube is a cube” in conditions of their impact. Nonetheless, these strains can differ in their strength, form, growing requirements, and in general yields.
In this posting, you will see the list of the most popular magic mushrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
Somewhere around 14,000 mushroom species have been labeled around the globe today. Of these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door